When you are getting organized, the right container or tool may be the key to helping you better maintain your space. There are a few things to consider when selecting the proper item:
- Does it fit the space? keep in mind the hinges and lips.
- Does it open and close with ease?
- Will it prohibit you from accessing other items?
- Does it need a lid? Less lids the better.
- What shape is best for the items you need to put in it? 90 degree angle bins are ideal!
- Do you like the design and color?