The Organizing with Intention Workbook is a step-by-step guide to transform the way you organize your home and life. No more laboring over where to start and being overwhelmed by all the choices to make. This workbook helps you personalize a plan and take action. Start relishing in the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have the life-balance and order you desire — and a plan to get there. Start adding more order to your life today!
This workbook is for you if:
- you’re discouraged by never accomplishing the organizing projects you start
- you are frustrated because the organizing you do quickly reverts back to a mess
- you have a hard time making choices and knowing where to start
- you feel like you should be able to organize on your own, but it never happens
- you feel stuck and don’t know how to move forward
How will it help me?
This workbook will give you the tools to conquer an organizing project on your own and have the energy to maintain the space going forward. It will provide you:
- clear direction on where to start
- action steps to take
- key ways to make hard choices
- how to keep the momentum going
- Design a plan that works for you!
Peek inside Your Workbook:
Don’t put off getting organized:
Studies supported by NAPO.net show that people who are overwhelmed by disorganization have less healthy diets, exhibit signs of stress, and are overall less satisfied with life. Is that you? Thousands of women are looking for more order to add balance to their lives. This workbook will help you take the action you’ve been craving!
PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY:
BONUS add-on! At check out select the one-on-one coaching session for only $44. Limited offer!
What others are saying about the workbook:
I’ve read a lot of organizing books which only touch the surface of how to organize. The Proper Place‘s workbook took me to a deeper level helping me understand myself better. It also gave me the practical tools I needed to move forward one step at a time.
Patti, home based business owner + empty-nester
The examples she gives make the process of organizing a relatable journey. Organizing seems so much more manageable now that this help me put a plan in place with purpose behind each step! It makes me motivated to overhaul my house!
Jamie, business owner + mother of 3